23 Jun 3 Perfect Small Bites for a Fourth of July Picnic
Posted at 08:12h in Blog, DIY, recipe, styled photography
Entertaining this Fourth of July and need a light and delicious menu in a pinch? We’ve got you covered. These simple small plates are beautiful, light, and oh so tasty! The best part: you can prepare almost everything a day in advance and have plenty of time to bust out your favorite patriotic play list and gather an armload of sparklers! Happy Fourth of July!
- Watermelon Salad with Mascarpone, Arugula and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
- Puff Pastry Tart with Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, & Parmesan
- Green Apple & Chicken Salad with Red Pepper Garnish
- Fresh Blueberry & Raspberry Infused Water
- Watermelon, Coconut Water, & Lime Cooler (add Prosecco for an adult twist!)
- Chips, Veggies & crackers
…and who could forget dessert? Happy celebrating….